10 Tips for How to Get the Most out of Invisalign
Invisalign Dentist Near You
Many individuals have found amazing results from their unique Invisalign treatments. Our team at Solara Dental Care has Invisalign dentists in SW Calgary. We are eager to provide practical help that will make your new Invisalign treatment a success. Continue reading on to learn of 10 helpful tips for you to get the most of your Invisalign treatment.>
Invisalign SW Calgary: 10 Tips
- Keep Track of Your Invisalign Schedule. Your dentist will provide you with a series of custom-made aligners that are typically switched out every one to two weeks. Follow your plan closely to ensure you are right on track.
- Put in New Aligners at Night. Each new set of aligners will apply different pressure to the teeth. This may bring discomfort to individuals. Therefore, it is best to put new aligners in at night.
- Keep your aligners in for 22 hours each day. You should only remove your aligners to eat or to clean your teeth and the aligners. The constant pressure is vital in ensuring a quick treatment.
- Monitor your diet. Snacking throughout the day will lead to more time with your aligners out of your mouth and more time spent cleaning.
- Keep a retainer case with you. Keeping a retainer case with you at all times will allow for less stressful mealtimes away from home.
- Hold on to backup aligners. Your teeth can quickly shift back to their original positions.
- Keep your aligners clean. Cleaning your aligners with warm water and antibacterial soap will keep them clean and scratch free.
- Keep your teeth clean. Cleaning your teeth after every meal will help to lower the risk of decay and eliminate debris that can get trapped in the aligners.
- Use whitening toothpaste. Why wait to achieve a pearly white smile? Start today!
- Use a retainer after you finish treatment. Your dentist will go over different retainer options for your smile. Be vigilant about wearing your retainer in order to avoid shifting teeth.
Contact us today for more information!