We are pleased to announce that we are open now to help you take care of your health and wellbeing.
We hope you and your family have all been happy and healthy throughout this staycation.
We are looking forward to seeing you again and want to share with you the changes we have implemented to ensure your safety and the safety of our team.
• All patients will be asked COVID-19 pre-screening questions on the phone at the time of appointment booking.
• We are asking all patients to wear a mask to enter the clinic. (If you don’t have one, we will supply you with one upon arrival)
• Upon entrance to the clinic we will ask you to go directly to the washroom and wash your hands
• Then you will come to the front desk to have your temperature taken and fill out a pre-screening and consent form
• We will be minimizing your wait time in the reception area and maintaining physical distancing
• We have removed all magazines, coffee and water machines to minimize touch points.
• You will notice we will look different than prior to this pandemic. We are wearing the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) that we are mandated to wear by the Alberta Dental Association and Alberta Hygiene Association. We hope we are still smiling big enough for you to recognize us under our PPE.
• We are wiping down all spaces, including chairs, door handles, countertops and any other touch points regularly.
• We are also booking more time for appointments so we have time to do all of the cleaning necessary in between patients.
In the clinic we are following even more stringent protocols to ensure that we all stay healthy and well.
We will be reaching out to those of you who have had your appointments pre-booked, cancelled or changed or are due for your next appointment. But please don’t wait for us. We are very busy working to make sure we are taking care of everyone. Give us a call at 403-266-6868 if you would like to book an appointment sooner.
Currently our hours are Mon-Thursday 7:30am – 4:30pm, Friday 8:00am-3:30pm
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Dr Steve Petryk and our whole team at Solara Dental Care